YOUR CAMERA ROLL IN FRAMES

The only thing that I would consider replacing my camera roll which is packed with the pictures of my loved ones, the amazing things I have come across and the unforgettable places I have been to would be the real deal, but it is exactly because of this impracticality that we click images of everything we come across, from the food we eat to the natural rhythm of the waves and the wind. Just as there is something special in holding a pen and actually putting your thoughts in paper, there exists a different unique feel to hold a framed image of something of value to you. Unlike the calculators, alarm clocks and calendars that have gone extinct, the beauty of framed objects still exist in the same realm as 4k display screens and it is very unlikely that this fact is about to change. It doesn't matter what resolution you view the image, it becomes ten folds more beautiful when you can grasp it in your arms and with the ideal frame over it.
 To me, the idea of framing the images that has meaning was indeed a fascinating subject. I could narrate the entire events of a day with the help of these picture frames. After all, a picture does speak a thousand words and each framed image would have its own story to tell. I have two of my four walls covered from midway in these picture frames. One section is dedicated to the places I have been, and in it I have a special place for what, in my eyes is the most beautiful place in GOD's green earth – Dubai. A scavenger's desert at one point is now transformed into one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. 'Framing Dubai' is the title that I have given to that small plot of land in my walls. Waking up to these stunning sights or coming home after an exhausting day to these framed images always gives a positive vibe. And in this rat race where we all try to come out on top, one must welcome any and all self-positive encouragement one could get.
 Even according to the Chinese Feng Shui or the Indian Vastu Shastra, having your room filled with pleasant memories can help one's mental and physical well-being and what better way is there than re-living those pleasant memories that have created countless smiles?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIPS TO MAINTAIN YOUR CANVAS PAINTING

FRAMING PICTURES FOR YOUR KITCHEN

PLACE FOR HANGING THE PICTURE FRAMES | FRAMES IN ABU DHABI